Tuesday, December 6, 2011

spanish project

I finished my spanish project today! My group made me finish the entire project my myself and I think it turned out okay. My teacher really likes me so hopefully she will give our group a good grade, she knows I did most of the work. I think she kind of feels bad for me which is good and bad in a way. My other teachers dont really like or not like me, they just treat me like everyone else which is kind of a good thing but they dont give me extra help when i need it. Today I didnt understand the english assignment and I stayed after class but my teacher I think is racist. She yelled at me and told me that just because Im new here and from a different country doesnt mean I should get extra help. I started crying and walked out. I thought it was very mean of her to say that. I guess everyone is skeptical of new people though especially when they are a different race than what they are use to. My dad is still looking for a job and my mother is crankyer than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment