Wednesday, December 14, 2011

no school today

There was an early closing at school today for report cards. I asked my mom if it was okay for my new friend to come over after the dismissal for lunch and to play. My mom said that it was okay and cleaned up the house and planned for lunch.

She picked us up from school and we were excited that school got out early. My mom acted nervous to meet her. I have never seen my mom get nervous like that but maybe it was because i've never had any American friends over to play before so she thought she had to impress her or something.

Rosie stayed till after dinner and my mom took us for ice cream. My dad really liked her and said she seems like a good friend to have. My dad doesnt like many people so I took that as a compliment.

In school the next day it was like Rosie and I were best friends we started to do everything together and were now partners in English and she said she would help me since i'm still struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment